Tuesday, September 23, 2014

YIPES!



Went to update stuff on my Google thing, right? 15 months of 'living 1500 years in the past' has a way of keeping me out of touch.

It's been a while since I thought to check on it.

And Holy Moly!

Going down the news feed list there I am, as totally expected since it's my own site, with Zoltan Istvan's MUCH more major, high-profile things interspersed between the Mamm Books and such.

I had to laugh: futurist, pastist, futurist, pastist - like 1-2-1-2-1-2 all lined up! 

And then, me being me, I really did have to stop and think.

We are now about 1500 years 'in the'future' from the time of the Mamm books.

1500 years from now our cultures and societies will be as ancient as those times are to us now.

And, you know, I can't help wondering ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment