Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sorry, Not Ready To Tackle Audio Yet

Holy Buckets!

I went to check the process of doing audiobooks and spent most of the night figuring out that no, I'm not ready to go there quite right now.

So ... 

For those of you who have been asking, it's gonna be a while. 

The whole process is fascinating, though. And it probably won't be as confusingly complicated once I get into studying up on it a little more.

The good news is that I surely DO have all audio rights, so can do what I want with them without any conflict with the print/ebooks.

Maybe I'll start practicing with some of our old kid stories from way back, the Bandanas and the others we did clear back when Ian was a tot and Tess and Heather weren't even here yet. IF I can find them. 

That would be pure FUN I think!  

They're just very short little things, so would be a good beginning point. 

Those, and the Vignettes (Victor and otherwise). 

Hmmm...

Now to find the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment