Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Updated Sites and Stuff, at leat some of them

Amazon Author Page


amazon.com/author/shiela


Life was going right along nice as could be, thank you very much.

Then a mystic experience from years ago was re-ignited when I found on line what I had always thought to be an imaginary place.

Me being me, I had to research it and find out where it was and why on earth it might be important to me.

An art project turned into a book when I gave one of the Characters a Voice with which to narrate 'first-person' accounts of the captions for the art project.

Me being me, I wanted to know what came before that Story, and what happened next.

Having generous although sometimes attitudinal Characters, I found out in the Mamm Books of They Are My Song. Using dual story-lines was handy in a couple of ways: 1) I got to know the Before and the After at one time; and 2) they bring the Story full circle.

I'm still a little spooked at finding out that things I 'made up' about the Dark Ages of these stories aren't at all 'made up' - but I'm getting used to it.



Twitter
  


https://twitter.com/Sidhelagh




YouTube



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCchp-

EdR3l9Fi1Ehq4h1Ueg




A random general search popped this one up!


  1. Bismarck State College - cyclopaedia.net

    www.cyclopaedia.fr/wiki/Bismarck_State_College
    Résultats pour "Bismarck State College" sur Internet, dans les universités et ... AuthorShiela Branson offers a glimpse into the busier-than-you'd-expect life of ...














No comments:

Post a Comment