Friday, September 5, 2014

Done for the moment ... but ...

There's so much else to do that it's daunting.

Still, the Mamm Books are live on Kindle in their new versions and the paper ones may well be in my hands by the final Bowdon Wednesday. They're all being processed for print even as we speak (well, patter - whatever) so should be available for me to order copies in a day or two.

Meanwhile ... 

I'm putting all of the copies I have on hand now to half price effective immediately so as to hopefully give myself a clear slate for what's coming next. 

Until I've got some copies in my hands I can't do much on that end of things except sell the ones I've got and get them out of my inventory.

The thing in Bowdon might help out there, and I'll see if I can leave some of these at the grocery store where my Small Town books are about sold out.

Except for Dunnottar and the revised SONG none of the new ones are really any different from what I've got now, except for adding the Circles to the covers.

And I'm pretty much whupped right now. It's been a hard week.

BUT I'll be able to give Deronda a set of the Mamm Books for her birthday! I've also begun doing the audio for them. That's going to take some doing, let me tell you. My Voice gives out.

Ah well, so it goes.

As for me - it's to bed I go.

Shift-work this weekend, then a couple of prep days for the Bowdon thing, then more shift-work, then a few days off for artwork and online work and all that, and getting the bloody press kit done so I can actually USE it ... 

So yeah, it's going to be a while before I get any kind of a real break.


No comments:

Post a Comment