Sunday, July 15, 2012

SORTING AND FILING COUNT AS PROGRESS TOO!

Feeling a bit on the guilty side because I'm not roofing, or wiring, or plumbing, or yard-mowing, or branch-trimming, or moving my washing machine and dryer down to the basement, or un-burying the north end of my front porch so I can get at that big propane heater to move IT down to the basement ... among a hundred other 'major things I ought to be taking care of right this minute' ...

All I've been doing is sorting and filing my clothes on this not-so-fine day. 

It seems a little lazy compared to the rest of it. 

HOWEVER ...

I look at the divisions and have to smile. 

The OUT pile is twice the size of the KEEP pile. 

I have been RUTHLESS, I tell you.  RUTHLESS. 

I have had NO business keeping three times as many clothes as I have the space to store them. 

Do I need an entire dresser full of sweaters? 

No. 

I do not. 

OUT they go, most of them. 

And onward I go. 

The trash pick-up guys are gonna faint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment