Saturday, October 3, 2015

Russia ... finally ...


Yeh.

If I'm staying up late because I don't have shift-work tomorrow, I may as well see what's up in the news, right?

Right.

"The Associated Press (@AP)
1 hour ago
BREAKING: Russian news media: Russian lawmakers give the Kremlin approval to send troops to Syria"

Y'know, it was spooky enough when I was writing about ancient days and all the stuff I thought I made up turned out to be not made up after all.

This I have not made up; I'm not political analyst or anything like that, know next to nothing about the world I live in compared to most people as a matter of fact. But this stuff has been on my mind just lately, with no real anything to go on. And here it is.

I'm tempted to stop saying stuff out loud. I'm tempted to stop writing stuff down. I'm tempted to stop thinking stuff.

Except for one thing.

I'm not the one in the sights and thank God for that, from my perspective. Nobody pays any attention to anything I say, for good reason (the reason being that I blather on a lot and tuck bits and pieces in here and there the nobody has the patience to notice).

Even so, I hope to high heaven that civilians won't be the ones who pay.

#
I get the feeling that there's some good cop bad cop stuff going on here but am too tired to focus on it right now. Maybe a nice sleep will help my concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment