Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tomorrow: A Day OFF!

Yep. A whole day off tomorrow.

I'm very much looking forward to it.

This morning was more productive than I thought it would be, so now I'm all motivated to make tomorrow even more so.

There are dozens of things it would be great to finally have a shot at getting around to doing, so it's going to be kind of a gamble as to which ones will rise to the top of the list.

One is likely to be cutting up the long pieces of wood in my basement. We've had a bit of a breather from the more typical bitter cold of this time of year in Dakota but I think that breather is just about over with - so I'm going to want to have my cut-to-size stack ready for what's coming down the pike at us.

Since I can rarely have only one task going at any given time, my money is also going on the 'illustrations for kid books' task as the most likely to provide my breaks from wood-cutting.

I have one important phone call to make but that won't take long.

Other than that it's anybody's guess.

Writing the books themselves (once I decide which are for which age group), getting some paintings finished, digging into my sculpting supplies (so long neglected), catching up on some of the on-line things that need updating, going up to the shop to do the rearranging that needs tending to in my little section, stopping at the grocery store to get some things that will get me through the day with energy (i.e. beef and greens) ought to make it up into the top three, and Christmas things for my front porch windows (since the snow hit before I even got the Fall Leaves done) ... we'll see which strike my fancy!


No comments:

Post a Comment