Friday, July 24, 2015

Whole New Story Line Starting to Incubate!

I'm going to need those short stories and tall tales, and the adventures of the Younglings to keep my balance pretty soon here. 

A whole new, but totally related to our Characters, line is beginning to take shape in my head.

It's almost scary, but will be an amazing journey I think.

Back back back we'll go ... and ahead ahead ahead at the same time. 

It's that Spiral thing, and something called 'M' which I'm going to snag and call 'Mystery' I think. It's got to do with PHI. And the Orkneys. And Stonehenge. And the Sacred Yew. And of course the Sidhe and Dunnottar.

And that's all I know for the moment. 








Tell me something: Do Science and Mystery go together? I think they might. Are we not all seeking Wisdom? Truth? Knowledge?

None of which is here nor there in any practical way, but always always lurking, always here and there. Mostly there, actually. 

*sigh*

Yeh. Being as it's after three in the morning and I have a shift to fill not too many hours from now I'm going to go sleep on this and try to let it be for the next four days.

*wry smile*

I said 'try'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment