Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Dunnottar in the Works



Not long ago my mom asked me when I was going to get done with writing these books. I was stunned. It will take me the rest of my life to get just the ones already in my head written down. With new ones popping in all the time I have to pray for a long life and either a keyboard or lots and lots of paper and pens/pencils for this work in progress has a long way to go.

This particular work in progress is four by six feet, Prismacolor pencil over charcoal sketching on stretched cotton fabric. It has become a fairly permanent fixture in my sewing room (which has a wall the perfect size) where I can work on it at will.

The above link is to a WordPress blog post. Below is a link to the blog itself.


When am I going to be finished with these books, these Characters, these artwork pieces? Who knows? I reckon when I get Called to go Home - and I would be willing to wager that my little piece of Heaven is liable to look a lot like that photo up there.

*smiling*

Not that I'm in any great big rush to get there, mind you. There's a lot of writing and artwork on my agenda first.

No comments:

Post a Comment