Monday, July 6, 2015

The Cast of Characters of SONG

THIS LINK is one I thoroughly appreciate.

It's been a while since I've spent a lot of time with the SONG Characters and I kind of miss them.

So it's handy for me to be able to just click on the above link to go back and remember them. It might be handy for you too. Go take a look, read a bit about the individuals who carry the Mamm Books!

The Younglings of Dunnottar are fresh in our minds because they've just started their own set of books - let's not forget the grown-ups! They are younglings too, most of them, in the course of the books that tell the Stories of their lives. LittleMamm comes to mind ... yikes! ... she and David, what a pair!

LittleMamm and David click to find out more about those two!

 


I do believe I'm going to sit myself down and read the whole of the Mamm Books all the way through! It will be good for me to visit with the Characters for a while - I really have been missing them! Well, except for the Younglings of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment