Wednesday, October 22, 2014

ILLUSTRATIONS TODAY!

I've got my work cut out for me, and that's a fact!

The illustrations for some kid books are on my agenda.

JUNIOR THE GOLDFISH

THE ADVENTURE OF BRANN

THE BIDING OF BRANN

THE SAILING OF BRANN

JESSIE AND SEDGE AND THE SURPRISE

GOING TO THE MOON

Wish me luck.

All I can do is the best I can do, right?

Let's see how many I can get done before I can't see straight any more and have to rest my eyes.

Oh but it's going to be enormous FUN!

And once they're done, it's into print they go, and onto Kindle, so the quicker I work the sooner they get finished and out there.

The transcribing and formatting is thankfully out of the way, but for adding the illustrations - so that's one less headache. 

If I do this right these books will be in my hands in a week or two, in time for the Holidays, WHOOP!!! 

There are some other kid stories floating around in my head; can't wait to get to them, and also further adventures of Brann as the other Younglings of Dunnottar join him.

And THAT, my friend, is something I'm very much looking forward to!

These illustrations are going to be something I've never tried before - line drawings that kids can color if they want. Since I have no idea how they'll turn out I'm looking forward to the adventure of learning as I go! Again.



No comments:

Post a Comment