Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Alas and Alack

Just past midnight here ... 

I got no illustrations done on this day. Well, since it's after midnight, I reckon that would be yesterday now.

BUT ... 

I spent some great time working with my sister on designing an advertising and information publication for our local Civic and Commerce, which was a fun stress-breaker for both of us.

I know that might sound a mite odd, but we do love the challenges of design and it really does relax us. When we get this first mock-up done I'll see if I can post it so you can see what we've been up to. 

If it's not raining when the sun comes up (and I wake up) I get to take my camera and roam around town taking photos that we might make into a collage.

If it IS raining, I get to go straight into those illustrations! 

Either way, it's going to be a fun day tomorrow.

*grinning*

*yawning*

There have been times I'd just stay up all night getting the illustrations done, but since I got my part time shift-work schedule fixed I don't HAVE to do that unless I really want to.

And you know what?

Tonight I don't really want to.

So I won't.

G'night, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment