Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WHOOOOPEEEE !!!!! MAMM OF PERTH IN PRINT !!!!!

I was beginning to wonder if I'd EVER get that cover done!

Thanks to my nephew Kevin it's finally finished and the whole thing is off to the printers!

Hallelujah!

Now I can start on the Mamm of Tarnos cover - having learned my lesson (I hope), this one is NOT going to have nine characters featured.  If I can manage to resist the wiles of the little twins and LittleMamm, the cover will have Ethan, MammTwo (Mamm of Tarnos), Ordha, and Rogue and THAT'S IT.

My resistance to the younglings is, however, pretty weak ... 

Here's the cover photo of Mamm of Perth:  


Pictured are: Warrior Twin Sass of Dunnottar, Ethan and Mamm of Tarnos, Danann and Mamm of Perth and Dunnottar, Alianora and Forr of Perth, Warrior Twin Saille of Dunnottar, and centrally located Ullin of Iona.

I took liberties with the Character Representatives, changing this and that, for a couple of reasons:
1)  Just in case they don't REALLY want their faces on the cover of a book; and
2)  Some I flat out couldn't get right no matter what I tried.

At any rate, it's done now.

Moving right along ...


No comments:

Post a Comment