Thursday, May 24, 2012

Well For Heaven's Sake!!!!!

Blogs are wonderful things.

I was just reading some of my older posts and realized that I have more to do than I remembered. 

Nothing like a nice long LIST to keep me busy, huh? 

A couple of the things I had almost forgotten about doing are projects that I can do with my feet on the GROUND (as opposed to roofing) so I'm thinking I should maybe get to them on one of these windy days when I don't want to have to depend on my lifeline (a great big rope) to keep me on the roof while the wind tries to whoosh me off of it.

One of the 'back-burner' projects is turning that window into a door. 

Getting it done will:  1)  Give me a very satisfying immediate access to my courtyard, and this is the time of year to thoroughly enjoy it; 2)  Get the door and frame OUT of the kitchen (out of my way, in other words) and into place in the wall where it belongs; and 3)  Allow me to mark at least ONE of my projects off my list in a matter of one day, as opposed to the MANY days it's going to take for most of the rest of them.

Here I've been letting myself feel discouraged at the lack of noticeable progress, and the solution to THAT is right there in front of me every time I go into the kitchen. 

Sometimes I have to wonder about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment