Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This Too Shall Pass

It's just that right this moment I'm in serious need of a stout mast and the cast iron links of a chain.  Ropes won't do the trick this time when the Siren Sings.  The Iliad and the Odyssey, in case anyone's wondering what I'm talking about. 

My personal Siren Song is the call for an immediate change in my life, one that's perfectly logical and easily enough accomplished but would leave un-finished something that I really want to get tied up and tied down once and for all. 

I know I'll go ahead and finish what I've started here, at least to my own satisfaction if to nobody else's, but that doesn't diminish (at this particular moment in time) the fact that I do have another task to take on, another journey to finish ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment