Thursday, May 11, 2017

Laughing At Self

Truly.

I really have to stop staying up all night during my days off.

It's bad enough that during my work schedule days I have to sleep all day so that I can put in those night shifts. And when I was finishing up the Alianora Books I did that during my 'off' nights so as to keep myself on a night schedule.

But that was back in the winter time when I didn't really want to do anything during the daytimes anyhow.

Now it's springtime and I WANT to be awake in the daytimes.

So why in the name of all that's Holy am I spending this whole entire night exploring the contents of my blog posts from way back when?

Because I feel like it.

In the course of the exploration I've come to a couple of conclusions.

One is that there's actually some pretty decent stuff in them.

Another is that I'm going to follow through on a few of the ideas I came up with for stories, and write the stories.

Yet another is that it might be fun to go ahead and make books out of the posts.

They're my work, already protected by copyright, and with some editing the collection would come in handy to be able to poke around in whenever I want.

Plus I'm at the moment a tiny bit ticked.


No comments:

Post a Comment