Thursday, May 1, 2014

A CHANGE OF PACE COMING UP RIGHT QUICK HERE!




I guess it's about that time.

Poor LittleMamm will have to sit tight for just a bit longer I'm afraid.

There's a book that's been in the making for a very long time and it's coming out PDQ now.

If it wasn't the middle of the night and I didn't have four shifts to fill starting tomorrow I'd JUST DO IT tonight yet.

*sigh*

Still, it's about ready to go so come Monday it ought to be finished and out. 

Poetry, short shorts (stories, not clothing - sheesh!), letters, and blog posts this time, and some of it's not pretty. Cuss words even and some adult content (whatever that means nowadays). I've got a couple of stories to add but am thinking that Monday ought to see it done.

I'll be glad to have it out of my system.

THEN I can see what the Dunnottar folk and the Iona crew want to tell me, and tend to the Younglings! 

MAY DAY IS HERE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment