Friday, January 23, 2015

What The Heck ... DANANN Ain't Even Hit the Shelves Yet !!



And I have to get more copies to go onto those shelves - a lot more.

'WHOA!' sez I.

Then I remember what my dad says: Never holler WHOA at a horse race.
Especially when your horse is leading the pack.

Considering that he isn't even fully out of the gate yet, DANANN has gotten off to a fine start.

It's almost a little scary.

Ha. No it's not. It's just Danann being Danann.

Come to think of it, Danann can be a little scary. It's that under-stated Power of his I think. We haven't seen him lose his temper, not really - not yet, anyway.

But there are books yet to be written, my friend. Alianora, Sass, Caileen, Aine, Merri and, wrapping it up for us, Sidhelagh herself. The times they will cover? Vikings, Crusades, Pre-Reformation, New World, Today, and the time between today and DANANN. I think. You know these Characters - just about anything could happen. Mamm morphed into a circular set with dual story lines, DANANN arbitrarily decided he was going to be next, as he's 'SUPPOSED to be next, Atonement or not' ... I THINK Sidhelagh is going to wait but honestly can't be sure. 

No matter how you cut it, Danann is not going to just sit down and shut up. He and Sidhelagh have places to go, people to see, things to do, and a Legacy to preserve and protect. I don't really see them giving up or giving in. I just don't think they have it in them to do any such thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment