Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Not a Book Trailer This Time

I can't say that I quite really actually FORGOT how long it takes to turn a 'project' into a 'movie' - and i know I ought to have started it sooner, but ... 

*laughing*

It will be worth it.

I'm waiting for the completion of a little thing I put together out of some of the 'Character Development' photos - I discovered that unless I go ahead and finalize my projects into movies I might find parts missing from the draft and have to go back into my files and relocate the missing parts and put them back in - AND get rid of the 'holders' that mark the places those missing pieces are supposed to be.

Now I ask you:  If a program can 'hold' a spot for a certain photo or whatever, and have all the information right there so I can easily find the photo or whatever and put it back in, how come said program can't just keep said photo or whatever where it belongs in the FIRST place?

I would like to know.  

Figuratively speaking. 

I don't really want to know the specifics involved because I'm sure the whole thing is convoluted and complex.

What I really want is for the darned thing to keep things where I put them and then get the transition from project to movie done in like thirty seconds instead of hours and hours and hours. 

Phooey.

And I have two more to do tomorrow - like I don't already have enough to think about tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment