Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I Am Terrible At Keeping Secrets

This one, however, by executive order, has to stay under wraps for a while yet.

It's driving me crazy, it is.

I tell ya.

If that last adventure story hadn't gone the way it did I'd have had pencils in my hands all day today and be a lot further along on getting this project out into the open! 

Now I want to stay up all night.

Not to work on the project because I know I'm much too tired for that since it's the middle of the night already.

What I want to do is try out the techniques I plan to use on it ... on a practice piece.

I can do that.

Not stay up all night, of course, because I have an appointment tomorrow - but I can at least see if my idea is going to work. Better to know ahead of time, sez I. If it isn't going to work I don't want to find out the hard way!

No comments:

Post a Comment