Friday, June 19, 2015

First hints of color going onto sketches

*laughing*

Dunnottar gets the first light coats of tinting over the bottom layer of pencil sketching as this experiment progresses ... the first three of many colors ... when this first light tint is done, it will get more pencil sketching and then more layers of tinting (haven't used my Prismacolors in way too long!) - repeating the process however many times it takes. This one I'm not going to hurry my way through. It will be a work in progress until it's finished. Which may be never ... :) ... kidding - eventually I'll get that 'feeling' that says 'Done!' In between, the Younglings are having adventures!

And I just realized that I've put this into my main 'everything goes here' blog instead of the one it belongs in. *sigh* Oh well.




It's getting closer to what I've been looking for ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment