Monday, August 4, 2014

MAMM : SHE'S TIRED AND WANTS TO REST



And so do I!

I don't know how they did it, I truly don't. But there are records of this particular part of our Story that say they did, so they must have.

Anyone who thinks that nobody could have really gone anywhere back in the old old days ... think again.

I'm sitting relatively still in one place and am exhausted from trying to keep up with the movements of these Characters!

And I think what it must have been like for them - for Mamm and her family ... the happiness they brought to one another and the heartache they got one another through ... and the MILES they put on in the doing of it. By ship and on horseback mostly. 

And so the Story grows.

And grows.

And grows.

When historic records popped up showing the existence of someone I hadn't known existed, I had to go find him ... and now I have to get him to where he has to be when he has to be there. Thank goodness for knowledgeable Characters, sez I. Or something. 

*laughing *

Yes I think I do need a rest. I feel as though I've been traipsing around Italy, Greece, France, Spain, Ireland, Scotland, and even America - I've got jet lag, feels like. Within the span of a very few hours I've been in how many time zones? I have no idea.

At any rate, on the Story goes, taking the Characters and me along with it.

As TallUllin of Iona says: The Wheel goes 'round and 'round.

No comments:

Post a Comment