Sunday, January 19, 2014

You Know Those Plaids I Keep Referring To In My Stories?

Yeah. 

Those things.

It's a nice thing, to write about them being wrapped around a person, snug and warm and all that.

It's a wonderful thing to envision somebody cozy and toasty by the fire or see photos of people in them, looking so comfortable and natural.

The following is not in any way meant to be a profanity, but a plea.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

::  It's going to take some divine intervention here if I'm going to figure this thing out!  So if You could kindly please stand by, and have the Father and the Son and ALL 9,742 of my Guardian Angels on alert, I would sincerely appreciate it.  ::

Whew.

I feel better now.

For the moment.

Since I'm safely seated at my keyboard and not doing what I WAS doing, which was fighting with a piece of fabric that's eighteen feet long and five feet wide.  

Thank goodness I just washed it and now it's hanging to dry.

I have some time to try to recover from the trauma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment